Test pool water for: Free Chlorine, Combined Chlorine, pH, Total Alkalinity, Calcium Hardness, Salt, Temperature, Stabilizer/Conditioner and Calcite Saturation Index. Some companies use computer software to balance the pool water and to make sure the water is not corrosive or scale forming.
Some pool-cleaning tips
- Adjust and balance chemical levels in pool.
- Inspect pool equipment and report necessary repairs.
- Clean skimmer and pump baskets.
- Backwash filter when necessary.
- Salt Cell Inspection
- Check and adjust time clock when necessary.
- Provide a weekly service report via email.